[NAFEX] Runting

Ray Thomas RayNMary at msn.com
Sun Mar 9 19:25:29 EST 2003

Keith,
 You are just trying to get juices going to stimulate growth. This is not
stupid as it works with no chemicals, just looks kind of wacky while you are
doing it. some people use a stick but I prefer the wide rake! So just a few
will do the trick! Not hard enough to injure the bark of course!
I remember a while back the fruit growere were selling trees that stayed
short and produce regular sized fruit. I think they were called patio
fruits. planted in a big pot. I purchased some but had no luck with them in
zone 9b.
MaryT