[NAFEX] Another new member suggestion

Rodney Eveland Reveland at WYOMING.com
Wed Mar 5 23:00:53 EST 2003

I forgot to mention the importance of setting the correct date in your
computer as in the below url.....

http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/nafex/2022-January/subject.html#777

Some people display their mail by date and if your clock is a a year or
two behind the times the receiver may not even notice that he received
your mail.