[NAFEX] MN 447

Claude Jolicoeur cjoli at gmc.ulaval.ca
Tue Mar 4 23:40:32 EST 2003

I have fruited it in Quebec, z4, since 2000. It is a small and rather ugly
apple, and I would have to agree with the comment saying that it doesn't
taste like an apple.
I am happy to have a bit of it - the taste really is a conversation piece
even if I am not sure yet if I like it or dislike it! Maybe I will acquire
the taste for it with time.
But I wouldn't plant 10 trees of it.
Claude