[NAFEX] Re: nafex Digest, Vol 2, Issue 4

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 2 21:43:44 EST 2003

Mr F. Bunny,

I agree that the faster we go the behinder we get.  How much of our current
e-info (AND books) will be around & in good shape & translatable centuries
from now, like some of the ancient stone- & clay tablets are today ?

The best we can do is to keep the info ALIVE by using, learning, & teaching
it.

Tanis