[NAFEX] cold cellars & insulation

boyd manges bmanges at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 27 11:27:54 EST 2003

My solution is a stand up, old non-defrosting freezer.
 Because you can't adjust the temperature above
freezer temperatures, you need to put in a thermostat
(home brewing stores) and set it at 36 or so.  I'll
have a jonagold for lunch that is perfectly crisp,
only protected by a standard perforated plastic bag
and sitting on thin foam sheets to keep them off the
shelving/coils.  not able to store more than 5 or 6
bags and still have room for beer, etc.