[NAFEX] Cherry Plum Wanted

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Fri Jan 24 13:48:59 EST 2003

Hello All,

Canadian members of NAFEX...  Anyone have any bush type cherry plums,
that you are willing to share a rooted sucker with me (southwest
Ontario)?

Called a local nursery to see if they could order me a couple of bushes,
but they have not called back yet.

Thought I would check in here too.

I tried to root some cuttings from the Canadian Clonal Genebank, but
they are difficult to root, and my cuttings failed.

Cherry Plum Varieties;
Opata, Sapa, Oka, Alace, Beta, Convoy, Dura, Heaver, Manor, Mistawasis,
Prolific, Sapalta, Skinner's Favorite, Wessex, (lesser varieties)
Compass, Copper, Manson, Mordena, Hiawatha, Sacagawea, Manorette, and
Eileen

Looking for a Canadian source.

Thanks,
Tom