[NAFEX] pears & Lorette

Suzi Teghtmeyer srt175f at smsu.edu
Wed Jan 15 15:15:19 EST 2003

Hi all,
This is from my fruit science links website under the heading
"Comprehensive Fruit and Horticulture Links'.

The Lorette System of Pruning by Mark Lee.
http://home.earthlink.net/~piper3/fruit.html  Describes, summarizes and
illustrates the fruit tree pruning system of Louis Lorette of France from
the early 1900's. The site also includes scanned pages from the book,
Pruning of Fruit Trees by Paul Champagnat, published in English by Crosby
Lockwood and Sons of London in
1954.   http://home.earthlink.net/~piper3/fruitref.html

------Suzi T.
Librarian, Paul Evans Library of Fruit Science
Southwest Missouri State University Mtn. Grove Campus and Missouri Fruit
Experiment Station
9740 Red Spring Rd, Mountain Grove, MO 65711
Phone: 417-926-4105, Fax: 417-926-6646,  email: srt175f at smsu.edu
AgNIC Viticulture site: http://library.smsu.edu/paulevans/viticulture1.shtml
Member: CBHL, USAIN, ALA, ACRL, IAALD