[NAFEX] Inventory

Richard O'Barr aatopgunaa at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 2 16:35:41 EST 2003

It has been suggested that we list what we are growing. I have 6.42 acres here all filled up. Varieties are as follows:
Pecans, 25 types, muscadines and grapes, 54 vines, all different, about 10 or more types of blackberries, 30 young apples trees, about 14 Mayhaws with various other types grafted onto nearly all, 25 plus types of figs, 5 types of plums with several repeats, about 6 grafted peaches and more seedlings on trial, an apricot, a cherry plum, a cherry, 3 paw paws, 2 jujubes,one Goumi berry, a dozen or so Oriental persimmons, 12 blueberries, and 5 pear trees with numerous types on them(One has 9 types).
      These are all only 3 years old or less; however, last year i had plenty of blackberries, grapes, and figs. I need 2 more seasons on my pecans, most of which were selected for scab resistance and quality. I must add that while I have many names there are also many that names have been lost or were never known.
                                                       R. D. O'Barr
                                                       "Topgun"