[NAFEX] bumble aggression

Bill Russell shaman at pennswoods.net
Tue Apr 22 10:24:44 EDT 2003

Speaking of non-chemical ways to get rid of problem insects -when it's
really necessary:

To get rid of ants in a inappropriately placed anthill, simply sprinkle
bleached, degerminated white wheat flour over the hill. I don't know if the
ants go elsewhere or if they die, but the hill will be ant-free within a few
days.

Bill Z5