[NAFEX] rubber constrictors

del stubbs pinewoodel at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 3 08:36:12 EST 2003

Thanks Tanis, new product to me. I went to town to the biggest electritions
outfit and was told " We haven't used that stuff in years" So I went to the
local hardware store and found a 3M product (Temflex # 2155) 2 bucks for
3/4" by 22'. I'm impressed so far. It stretches beautifully and attaches
very nicely to itself. Grafted a branch together and it looks like stronger
support than any other method I have tried as well.  Only thing I noticed is
that it looks best to be sure the tag end is wrapped back on itself - as it
only sticks to itself, not the branch. thanks for the tip, Del