[NAFEX] one apricot less/ seed propagating

HDessureault inter.verbis at videotron.ca
Mon Sep 23 21:25:28 EDT 2002

Del,
I am taking this opportunity to inform you that I have 4 trees out of 8
apricot that you sent me, that are from 6 inches to 20 inches in pots. Some
were already sprouted in the package. I am sure that immigration would have
stopped them, had they checked. Anyway, the transport was fine, but I had to
plant them indoor right away as the weather was still too cold outdoors. The
trees grew fine all summer and I will transplant them in permanent locations
this Fall. Thank you very much for your efforts in propagating valuable
trees.
Hélène