[nafex] apricot seeds/propagating

del stubbs pinewoodel at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 26 23:18:12 EST 2002

For any of the folk I sent apricot seeds to last fall.....I just inspected
the bag I had in the fridge drawer and found a number with 1/2" sprouts
already.  I had put them in slightly damp spagnum moss. I was going to do
the "2 week in the freezr and then crack them open method" ....but it
doesn't look necessary now. Time to pot them.
This is from the very cold hardy apricot I spoke about last fall, I can
spare a few of the not-yet-sprouted seeds yet if anyone needs.

Del Stubbs
ag zone2/3

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.