[nafex] Record Cold - Global Warming?

Bernie Nikolai Nikolai at v-wave.com
Wed Mar 20 22:18:41 EST 2002

Just to let other NAFEXERS know, we are SHATTERING cold weather temperature
records in central Alberta over the last week.  This morning, on the first
day of spring, the International Airport just south of Edmonton recorded
-35.6C, or about -32F.  These are unheard of temperatures for this time of
year, and in some cases are easily breaking records that have stood for 125
years by several degrees!  I just checked my orchard, and I think the
mangoes are okay, but the bananas will probably suffer some tip damage :)
Bernie Nikolai
Edmonton, Alberta
zone 3/2

FREE COLLEGE MONEY