[NAFEX] plum grafting

sueandchris sueandchrisduffy at att.net
Thu Jun 20 09:43:48 EDT 2002

          Just curious John-  What are chances of success  grafting a jap.  plum to   p. Americana?
       By the way, I had much  success like you   doing  the hybrid on the Americana this year.
       m  y thoughts on grafting time is this: If you are doing it on  May  1 that  might be end of March her in Zone 6  when I did  my grafts.
                                                            regards,
                                                                 cj. Duffy