[NAFEX] Cherries of New York

Suzi Teghtmeyer srt175f at smsu.edu
Mon Jun 24 10:00:55 EDT 2002

Yorrba,
You are just missing a single line in each column.  They are typed out below.
------Suzi T.

Bettenburger Weichsel Grosser Gobet (syn. of Betten-
burger Weichsel), 214

shaped Bigarreau), 288
Bigarreau Gros Noir de Luther, 217

At 05:41 PM 06/21/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Could anyone out there provide the contents of the text on page 348 of
>"The Cherries of New York" below the entries:
>"Bettenburger Weichsel Grosser Gobet (syn. of Betten-"
>and in the facing column:
>"shaped Bigarreau), 288"?
>
>My copy is missing the last little bit at the bottom of this page.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Yorrba

Librarian, Paul Evans Library of Fruit Science
Southwest Missouri State University Mtn. Grove Campus and Missouri Fruit
Experiment Station
9740 Red Spring Rd, Mountain Grove, MO 65711
Phone: 417-926-4105, Fax: 417-926-6646,  email: srt175f at smsu.edu
AgNIC Viticulture site: http://library.smsu.edu/paulevans/viticulture1.html
Member: CBHL, USAIN, ALA, ACRL, IAALD