[NAFEX] antioxidant levels in small fruits

Moyer, Richard ramoyer at king.edu
Wed Jun 19 18:08:20 EDT 2002

More shameless self-promotion: The URL I sent before denied access to some
of you; try this one.
http://pubs.acs.org/
Select 'perform a search', then enter 'richard moyer'in the author box.
This title should come up:
Anthocyanins, Phenolics, and Antioxidant Capacity in Diverse Small Fruits:
Vaccinium, Rubus, and Ribes
Moyer, R. A.; Hummer, K. E.; Finn, C. E.; Frei, B.; Wrolstad, R. E.;
J. Agric. Food Chem.; (Article); 2002; 50(3); 519-525.

We surveyed 107 different small fruits for pigment and antioxidant levels.
Black raspberries were tops, but small fruited blueberries were close.

Today's Topics:

   1. RE: whereabouts of fruit nut Richard Moyer (Moyer, Richard)
   2. Re: pests: currants (Clayton/Kim)
   3. Prunus serotina as rootstock (Joe R. Brown)
   4. Public Television (Gordon Nofs)
   5. Re: pests: currants (Ginda Fisher)
   6. Re: Public Television (Sam Franc)
   7. Re: Public Television (Kathleen Meigs)
   8. Re: Re: Ginko trees fading (Rick Valley)
   9. Cherry Rootstock (Joe R. Brown)
  10. Re: Cherry Rootstock (Tom Olenio)
  11. RE: Cherry Rootstock (Mauch1 at aol.com)
  12. Hardy Kiwi, One trunk or two? (Mauch1 at aol.com)
  13. Re: Hardy Kiwi, One trunk or two? (Lon J. Rombough)
  14. Re: Hardy Kiwi, One trunk or two? (Horticulture Ventures)

-