[NAFEX] pests: currants

Ginda Fisher ginda at concentric.net
Tue Jun 18 22:48:06 EDT 2002

Thanks to everyone who answered.  I suspect my problem stems from the
local coyote den.  They have reduced the number of roving cats and
foxes.  I don't think my kids would like it if I killed the critters
myself (they are unusually cute for rodents) so maybe I'll try something
smelly.  I will also try nets, although I've had limited success with
them against chipmunks.

Ginda