[NAFEX] spam from this list?

Gordon Nofs gc_nofs at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 11:17:41 EDT 2002

Ginda
   I have a separate e-mail address in hotmail just a _ in a different place
but the same password. I never use my regular e-mail address when I am
ordering something or requesting information from anyone Or anyplace I do
not want to have my regular e-mail. My original was getting 50 or more junk
mail a day sometimes. I have not had any problems for over a year now. And
when the other gets clogged I will move the _ in my address and start
another but can leave my regular for a long time. But neither have been
having any problems for over a year now.

Gordon C. Nofs
Flint, MI.