[nafex] Pomona needs submissions!!

davidu9999 at aol.com davidu9999 at aol.com
Tue Jan 22 15:16:22 EST 2002

Victoria,

I may have time to send you something by the first week in Feb.  Jana
(spouse) has a MAC and can format it for you.  Word?????????

I thought of a short piece about the Luther Bubank farm and what is there at
present as well as what we are doing with our local CRFG chapter.

Any other ideas?

David Ulmer

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/VAOolB/TM