[nafex] Pomona needs submissions!!

victoria l. caron vicaron at gis.net
Tue Jan 22 11:48:24 EST 2002

David,

That sounds great. Don't worry about the format as I just copy then paste it directly into the format that I save to work in. We use Claris Works if
you have it, and a disk works best. If that's inconvenient, I can receive it email on my PC here at the store, copy it on disk and the MAC will
translate and digest.
Thanks for the submission, ..............vic

davidu9999 at aol.com wrote:

> Victoria,
>
> I may have time to send you something by the first week in Feb.  Jana
> (spouse) has a MAC and can format it for you.  Word?????????
>
> I thought of a short piece about the Luther Bubank farm and what is there at
> present as well as what we are doing with our local CRFG chapter.
>
> Any other ideas?
>
> David Ulmer

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/VAOolB/TM