[nafex] Raspberry Sources

Ginda Fisher ginda at concentric.net
Fri Feb 15 23:46:04 EST 2002

Sam Franc kindly mailed me a bababerry last year.  Unfortunately, it
didn't survive, so I can't comment on the taste.  (I don't think I was
careful enough about keeping it out of the sun - he just threw it in
with some other stuff, and it was the last thing I planted.)  The
references I've seen rate it for zone 7, so if the weather shifts back,
you might have trouble with it.  On the other hand - July through
October - go for it.

My Fall reds start in late July and end in November, but they take a
month or so off in the middle, and are pretty sparse towards the end.

Ginda Fisher