[nafex] pear rootstock sources?

Lucky Pittman Lucky.Pittman at murraystate.edu
Tue Feb 26 12:09:45 EST 2002

Folks,
I haven't purchased  pear rootstocks in several years, and I'm currently
out of home-grown seedlings - still have plenty of hawthorns, but don't
know how well, if at all, some of the varieties folks are sending me this
year will work on them.
So...I'm in the market for a small number, probably 10 each, of OHxF 333(or
similar) and P.betulaefolia or P.ussuriensis.

Any recommended sources would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Lucky Pittman
USDA Zone 6
Hopkinsville, KY