[nafex] posting pics on nafex

del stubbs pinewoodel at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 09:04:12 EDT 2001

I think my recent experiment of posting pics on the nafex home site (apricot
trees, mini bud graft and apple I.D.) has pointed out a hole in our
newsgroups communicaton. I've sent out numerous photo attachments privately
because of folks innability to access them,  or red level frustration with
yahoo......and I'm quite happy to, as a way that I can give back something
for what this group gives me.

Digital pics are such a good way to communicate, and more so as more folk
get the cameras. I'd love to see photos of others orchards,trellising
methods, unusual fruits (I've never seen a paw paw), pests, etc etc.
I know there are free photo posting  sites on the web. A friend sent me a
url for one, but I couldn't use it because I have a mac. Soooooo, does
anyone know of a good, very accesible, all computer friendly photo site that
we could use, or am I barking up an fairy tale tree?  Mn.Del

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!