[nafex] Pest resistant apples

Gord Hawkes logcabinorchard at cyberus.ca
Tue Sep 25 21:21:28 EDT 2001

Greetings all.  First I apologize to any who saw this message on the apple
crop list.  I have noticed that some apples tend to be more pest (not
disease) resistant than others.  We grow our apples organically and have
found that generally Macs are rather pest resistant and Cortlands are
terribly pest prone.  I would like to hear the experience of others - I
realize there are many variables at play but I'd be interested in hearing
what others have noticed.

Best regards,

Gord Hawkes
Log Cabin Orchard