[nafex] liberty apple

applehilorchard at webtv.net applehilorchard at webtv.net
Mon Sep 24 12:57:07 EDT 2001

Gala apples may be sold in grocery stores but they are nothing like tree
ripened fruit, I think it's a big mistake to conclude that commercial
varietys are poor quality  based on tasting grocery store apples. Some
of the best tasting apples with crisp texture are commercial varietys
ripened to perfection on the tree,  Examples are Honey Crisp, Gala,
Jonagold, and Fuji. No comparison, this is my own opinion based on what
customers like and will buy.

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MDsVHB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/VAOolB/TM