[nafex] liberty apple

fruity08559 at yahoo.com fruity08559 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 23 11:34:40 EDT 2001

  Help-
       I' ve waited 5 yrs. for this liberty and find I can't take the
  tartness. The books says to let it mellow a while. How long I wonder
 & where? In the fridge or a cool cellar or room temp. Any help would
be appreciated. It sure doesn't taste like it's daddy and it isn't
 problem free either. Almost every apple has a large blister spot.
 Anyone know how to prevent this? I really should not complain as it
 is free from most other diseases.

                          Sincerely,
                             Chris Duffy
                        sueandchrisduffy at worldnet.att.net