[nafex] Looking for European plum recommendation

applesrgood at webtv.net applesrgood at webtv.net
Wed Oct 17 23:28:42 EDT 2001

Chris. I have a plum seedling that I grow that originally came from
Seattle area about sixty years ago. I propagate it from root suckers. I
also give scions out. It is very good tasting and is very freestone. I
call it the Dester. My first initial and then my last name. Let me know
the first part of next year if you should want some scions.
Dan Ester
Eugene, Oregon

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Gi0tnD/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/VAOolB/TM