[nafex] small leaf grape

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sat Oct 6 19:08:21 EDT 2001

Muscadinia munsoniana has pretty small leaves.  M. rotundifolia is close
behind.  In the Vitis grapes, some forms of Vitis rupestris have relatively
small leaves.  V. longii is somewhat small, compared to other species.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, more, plus word on my grape book at
http://www.bunchgrapes.com

----------
>From: "Rooting" <rooting at hortus.com>
>To: "NAFEX" <nafex at yahoogroups.com>
>Subject: [nafex] small leaf grape
>Date: Sat, Oct 6, 2001, 10:30 AM

>What is (are) the smallest grape leaf varieties and/or species?
>
>regards

>4) Include only pertinent comments/questions when replying to a posting and
>NOT the entire message (especially if the initial posting was large).

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Pv4pGD/4m7CAA/ySSFAA/VAOolB/TM