[nafex] Gooseberries - Rabbits

ribes60 at aol.com ribes60 at aol.com
Fri Oct 5 09:21:12 EDT 2001

Tom,  I have never had problems with rabbits eating gooseberry leaves.  The
currant worm, eats leaves on gooseberry and will defoliate a bush in two
days. I have found that almost nothing eats the leaves of black currant or of
Crandall. I had to erect an electric fence around the gooseberries to keep
the wild turkeys out, but they were eating berries.

Northumberland BerryWorks
707 Front Street
Northumberland, PA 17857
Ed at currants.com