[nafex] Razor Russet

Ron oldapple at bighorsecreekfarm.com
Sun May 6 10:04:19 EDT 2001

Hello,
    Can anyone provide me with information regarding Razor Russet apple? We
added this variety to our collection two years ago and I would like to learn
a little about the history, bloom time, disease resistance, harvest time,
etc.

                                        Thanks,
                                                Ron

Ron & Suzanne Joyner
Big Horse Creek Farm
Antique and Heirloom Apples
e-mail: oldapple at bighorsecreekfarm.com
web site: www.bighorsecreekfarm.com

Clubmom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get a free year-long subscription
for Parents magazine - just for being a Mom!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BVVVCC/YKfCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM