[nafex] quince rust

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Mon Mar 26 21:04:13 EST 2001

"Smyrna" quince has been more disease resistant than most of the more
European types - Pineapple, Orange, Van Deman, etc., at least for me.
-Lon Rombough
From: "Ken Harnad" <harnad at intelos.net>
To: <nafex at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [nafex] quince rust
Date: Mon, Mar 26, 2001, 5:35 PM

Gee! I thought that I was the only one that was having that problem.  I have
been attacking it the same way (ferbam) with my quince trees and didn't have
any decent fruit last year.  I hope some sage out there can shed some light
on this.  Regards, ken