[nafex] quince rust

fruity08559 at yahoo.com fruity08559 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 12:10:17 EST 2001

 To all quince enthusiasts:
    Can you give advice concerning treatment of quince rust. It seems
    particulrly stubborn since the ferbam sprays work fine on my 15
    apple trees.For 2 yrs. now I  have not been able to harvest a
    single fruit because they get infected so badly.
    Removing the millions of neighboring cedar are no option either.
    Should I use Mancozeb or Captan instead?
                           sincerely,
                                 Chris Duffy in NJ

    PS  Any growing tips would also be much apprciated.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/VTJVlB/TM