[nafex] netting woes

Sam Franc franc at oregonfast.net
Tue Aug 28 12:03:31 EDT 2001

del stubbs wrote:

> my conclusion from this discussion so far is that most inmportantly
> the
> netting not be bunched up on the ground, and perhaps the 1" coarse
> weave we
> have allows entrapment too easily. Thanks, Del

Here on the Oregon coast, the early blueberries will disappear by the
birds.
The later ones, like Elliot are not bothered very much and those are are
major harvest. Either the birds that like blueberries move on or they
grow tired of bb.
They don't bother the raspberries, kiwis, kerriberries or blackberies.
They do like cherries and figs.
Sam

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search