[nafex] Jimson Weed

LONGDISTSHTR longdistshtr at shtc.net
Fri Sep 8 17:02:12 EDT 2000

Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9146/15/_/423498/_/968447140/

Interesting info Kathleen. We are talking about Datura stramonium,
sometimes called "Thorn Apple" in the mountains of NC, aren't we?
Lucky covered the animal effects recently. Some kids tried some a few
years ago trying to see God and I was told they succeeded. Atropine and
related alkaloids do weird things to the human nervous system. Think
Jack Daniels Tennesee Old Number 7 is enough for me. Doc Lisenby Zone
7-8