[nafex] Jimson Weed

LONGDISTSHTR longdistshtr at shtc.net
Fri Sep 8 17:02:12 EDT 2000

Apply NOW!

Interesting info Kathleen. We are talking about Datura stramonium,
sometimes called "Thorn Apple" in the mountains of NC, aren't we?
Lucky covered the animal effects recently. Some kids tried some a few
years ago trying to see God and I was told they succeeded. Atropine and
related alkaloids do weird things to the human nervous system. Think
Jack Daniels Tennesee Old Number 7 is enough for me. Doc Lisenby Zone