[nafex] Dutch book of apples

dwalsh/wchase wchase at interchange.ubc.ca
Sat Nov 18 14:41:57 EST 2000

I've found my Dutch apple man who is willing to translate the descriptions for me
... in my own back yard!   He lives in Victoria, B.C., and is a member of the BC
Fruit Testers.  I wasn't able to circulate my request to the BCFTA because their
web page is down.  The 'WebMaster' has gone back to school. Such is life for
BCFTA.

I'll probably post the translations to the Nafex site since the descriptions may
sort out the Boskoops.

Cheers,

Derry

Derry Walsh & Bill Chase  email:wchase at interchange.ubc.ca
Aldergrove,  B. C.,  Canada
phone/fax (604) 856-9316
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Home web page  http://www.interchange.ubc.ca/wchase/HTML

: I've just been shown a copy of a 1942 Dutch book:
:
 Is there anyone in Nafex who will translate these pages into English for me?   :
:
: This is a continuation of the search for a description of Goudreinette.
:
: Derry

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/423498/_/974576597/