[nafex] Spring POMONA

Don Carlo gverdi2 at excite.com
Tue Nov 7 17:30:44 EST 2000

Ladies and gentlemen:

Please submit your contributions for the spring issue of POMONA.

 If you can e-mail them to me that is GREAT; otherwise, they can be put on a
floppy disk and sent to the mailing address below - or they can be typed and
sent to me.................(the address is also in the current issue):

Armando Bona
1302 County Hill Road
St. Johnsbury, VT 05819

E-mail: gaucho at hcr.net

Would David Evans please contact me at the above E-MAIL address re: his the
articles he has submitted?  Thanks!

As Gathering Editor for the Spring edition of POMONA, I hope all the
NAFEXERS will keep me busy!

Regards,
Armando Bona

Say Bye to Slow Internet!