[nafex] request advice for yellow blueberries

Kieran or Donna redherring at tnaccess.com
Thu May 25 12:54:19 EDT 2000

>From "Ginda Fisher" <ginda at concentric.net>

> I thought the problem might be pH, and I bought a pH meter.  It read
> 7.0.  I tried it in various other parts of the garden, and it said 7.0.
> I put it in a glass of water with quite a bit of vinegar and it still
> said 7.0

I bought one of those pH meters too, and went through exactly the same
experience you did.  Mine did not react to different soils or baking soda or
mild vinegar solution,but the needle suddenly jumped when I stuck it in pure
vinegar.  I guess they are cheap enough that few people demand their money
back, but if all their customers are equally disappointed, maybe we SHOULD.
Donna

Remember the good 'ol days
http://click.egroups.com/1/4053/0/_/423498/_/959282348/