[nafex] FULL size fruit tree stock???

Kieran or Donna redherring at tnaccess.com
Wed Jun 14 19:40:38 EDT 2000

MM111 is pretty close to full sized, 80%.   Pear is not dwarfed to any
degree unless on quince, so avoid Seckel, which is always on quince.
Peaches are usually full sized. Ditto plums.  The harder part is finding it
on dwarfing stock.  If the idea is own root stuff, yes, plant below the
union except on peaches or on heavy soils.  Donna