[nafex] Rabbits

del stubbs pinewoodel at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 11 22:24:06 EST 2000

    chickn wire,i neded lots of it to keep deer away from 3' trees and
hardware cloth to keep out voles.  cheap. We  put an add in the local
electric coop free add board and got two pickup loads for 10 bucks..   or
used screen for free (thrown out by hardware store replacement of metal
window screen)   im always dumfounded at how much useful and inexpensive
material is available for asking           minnesota del

>From: "Doreen Howard" <doreenh at ticon.net>
>To: <nafex at egroups.com>
>Subject: Re: [nafex] Rabbits
>Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 20:02:43 -0600
>
>Chicken wire.  It stops them every time.  Or a snarling dog.
>Doreen Howard

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/423498/_/976591448/