[MSAR] New Member

L. S. obsar1864 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 10:07:43 EST 2004

Hey, Tracey, I'd bring her, It's just enough different from other riding to
be well worthwhile.
We have a training the 4th Sunday of every month, this month I think we'll
be doing a full scale mock search.. mounted, ground and k-9, also will have
a vet on hand to talk to us about ... guessing on the topic, but emergency
care in the field.

Lauri