[Market-farming] Deer Fencing

John Pike jpike at gloryroad.net
Thu Jan 21 12:29:04 EST 2010

I used Hinder around my peas and literally saw the deer prints turn away 20 feet from the rows. It smells of ammonia and must be reapplied after heavy rain. I don't know if organic.I also saw somrthin applied to a ribbon surroundig a large field that  worked. The ribbon was a special product that absorbed and held the odor.