[Market-farming] Cost to lease land

Hugh + Tuuli Cartmill orufarm at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 20 14:01:12 EST 2010

Hi Deb,

Why don't you find out how many available blocks of land there are in the area and categorise them in bad, OK and good groups. Then approach a few owners in the bad category and make low (or zero $) offers and see the  response; do the same with some "OK" blocks and then you will have a fair idea what you can expect to pay for your "good" blocks. Just an idea!

Hugh,
Estonia, Europe.