[Market-farming] Happy Holiday

Garth & Kim Travis gartht at txcyber.com
Fri Dec 26 17:39:23 EST 2008

Greetings,
Yes, the winter of 1979 was long, extremely cold and my first in
Edmonton, I was raised in Calgary.  I can't repeat what I called that
city on a family oriented list, but it wasn't complimentary.  Then I got
to know the people, they were as friendly as the city was cold.  But
Edmonton is not flat by Alberta standards, it has rolling hills.  Now
the east side of Calgary is flat.

By the way, we are now in Texas, 77831, just west of Huntsville.  We
have had one near miss of a tornado since we moved here.

Bright Blessings,
Kim