[Market-farming] Viability of Sunflower seeds

Jill Taylor Bussiere jdt at itol.com
Sat May 3 17:02:25 EDT 2003

I have sunflower seeds that I didn't get to planting this year, and would
like to plant this year.  Sunflower seed viability is not in my Seed
Starter's Manual.  Does anyone know how many years the seed is viable?

It is absolutely beautiful outside today, and the soil is dry - so we are
moving big time, finally, on getting the gardens prepped for planting. If
the weather is anything like this where you all are, I am thinking that you
won't get in to check your computer and tell me about sunflower seed
viability:^)

                Good planting to all!

                            Jill