web site question

Robert Farr rbfarr at erols.com
Sun Dec 31 08:47:22 EST 2000

Sue:

I chose to leave my address of the web site - we have a P.O. box for
orders of the hot sauces and salsas we make here.

The new site will have improvements I couldn't afford in the first
incarnation, like a database which captures people sending messages from
the site, and an option for them to subscribe to a monthly Chile Man
newsletter (in which I send out news, recipes, information on new
products, our monthly fair schedule, info on events at the farm, etc.).

I also have info on growing on the site, and a list of seed suppliers.
My customers really seem to like that.  And info on the farm and our
farm visions makes the site very personal.

Good luck with your site!
--
Robert Farr
(540) 668-7160