[internetworkers] Lean Startup Circle RTP March Meetup

Brian Russell - CCC brian at carrborocoworking.com
Fri Feb 26 13:29:05 EST 2010

Have you heard of the Lean Startup? It's a group of methods for starting
and running a business, and it has its roots in lean manufacturing,
customer development and agile methodology. We're kicking off with a
primer on Lean Startups by Nathaniel Talbott of Terralien; no need to
bring anything except a desire to learn.

As part of this first meeting we'll be soliciting feedback on where
you'd like to see the group go, so come armed with any suggestions or
thoughts you have.

Park Research Center
104 T.W. Alexander Dr.
Building #18