[internetworkers] Gathering?

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 14:07:31 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 12:38 PM, Tarus Balog <tarus at opennms.org> wrote:

> On Jul 23, 2008, at 12:31 PM, Cristóbal Palmer wrote:
>
>> Ian and I are definitely part of the answer. :D
>
> Wednesday night, September 3rd? Does that work?
>
> -T

Will the normal night work? Thursday, Sept 4 instead?  Wednesday is
definitely not a good night (and not just because that's my wedding
anniversary!).  (Normal night being the 1st Thursday of the month, which
is what the Internetworker's gathering night has been since the dawn of
time, or perhaps just this century...)

Cheers,
Tanner
--