[internetworkers] Are You Registered To Vote At YourCurrentAddress? Register Online!

sovenall at nc.rr.com sovenall at nc.rr.com
Tue Aug 5 11:55:30 EDT 2008

I worked as an election official for the first time in the primary this past May and I agree, it is a great way to spend election day. Incredibly fulfilling. You really feel like you have made a difference. I was an assistant, which is the person who takes your name and gives you an authorization to vote form. Anything hard or complicated falls to the chief judges like Tanner (hi Tanner!).

--Sarah