[internetworkers] VW Wants Your Old Diesel

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 11:23:21 EST 2007

you know, I might have purchased a Diesel Jetta a while back were it not for
a lot of bad press not about the engine but everything else about a VW just
falling apart too early.  I have since spoken with quite a few modern VW
owners who really like their cars so VW can't be all bad.

I'll admit, I'm a Diesel addict.  Now with B20 being available around the
area I'm even more so though I'm not selling my Diesel Liberty anytime soon
(I should get off my butt and get my Biodiesel operation out of the blender
and into a larger vessel.  But that V10 Toureag sure would be nice.

Greg