[internetworkers] funny bumpersticker

matusiak dave at matusiak.org
Wed Sep 20 17:08:07 EDT 2006

hey InterNetWorkers --

I saw a funny bumpersticker the other day in Carrboro and knew I had
to snap a photo to share with this group.

I always get a kick out of folks who cover the entire rear (or
side... or front... or top) of their vehicle with bumperstickers.
Doesn't matter which direction they are leaning, I just find it funny
that you would want to abuse your paint job in such a manner.  Then
again, maybe the paint weren't so good in the first place.

What good bumperstickers have you seen lately?

dave m.